If you are using the desktop version of Microsoft Word then you would want to find the easiest way your word file is converted to PDF, isn’t it? Well, you do not have to go too far with your search – you will find it in your Word itself.
Here, mentioned are the steps which will help in word to pdf conversion. So, let us see what it has to offer to us.
- Firstly, you need to open the document that needs to be converted and then you will have to click on the File tab.
- Then you will find the Save As option which you need to select from the list provided to you.
- Then on the Save As screen, you need to select the place where you want the file to be saved.
- Next, you will have to click on the dropdown arrow which is located on the right side of the Save As Type box and from the dropdown menu make sure to opt for the PDF format.
- So, before you save the file, make sure you make the necessary changes in its name if any.
Apart from this, there are PDS converters which you can use to convert your files. But, you must be wondering how could these possibly save your time, isn’t it?
How could PDF converter save your time?
Well, basically with a PDF converter your file conversion becomes much easier and quicker. In this way, a lot of your time actually gets saved. Also, you need to know that if you do not use Word, there are other options which will help you in converting your file to PDF. Some of these options include Google Drive, website conversion and LibreOffice. These are amongst the free ways you can get your file converted into a PDF.