Are you planning to make the weekly blog and social media calendar? If yes, then let me tell you that this is really a good decision. By this, we can easily boost productivity and take a step forward for growth. If there is any kind of doubt, then you can take assistance from blogging basics 101. When it comes to the process of executing such plan, then there are a few steps, which are described below.
- First of all, we are required for determining the frequency of the posts. We should always know about the number of blogs which we can post on a weekly basis.
- After this, we should share the posts on social media. Check out the number of networks which are accessing by you and then post. The whole procedure for sharing the post will take only 15-30 minutes.
- Leave the comment on the other blogs instead of dropping the link of the site. Always try to leave the attractive and meaning full comment which can easily attract the audience who will surely appreciate the content of blogs.
- When you are done with these steps, then you just need to make some fresh pins for the blog posts.
- While creating the content is important, but you should also know about the performance. Analyzing the traffic is the best way of making some better changes for future content.
- Think about the different ideas and also take the weekly backup for the blogs. For this, you can schedule that on the calendar.
These are the main steps involved in the process of creating a weekly blog and the social media calendar. So, you should follow these steps and go for the bright future.